Artwork & Graphic Design by Gwen Cleveland, David L. Hubbard
STILLNESS, an audio outlining the 7 Steps of Stillness practiced by Michael Painter. From relaxation of mind and body to spiritual embrace and contact with celestial teachers. It was recoreded by the Stillness Foundation and shared extensively over the years.
MUSIC IN THE OZARKS Teaching Mission students gathered in Fayetteville, Arkansas, in 1995 and made a lot of music together. Fred Harris, whose Tallahassee, Flordia, TM group, produced the program and built an audio take of the musical performances.
Network of the Heart Teaching Mission Conference 1995 include the following vocalists and tracks:
1) Lily Fraser — How Can I Keep From Singing?
2) Tom Maringer — Celestial Garbage Man
3) Barbara Hester — Father, You Are the Way
4) Mark Austin — Be Still
5) Peggy Maringer — Closer My God To Thee
6) Rick Giles — Gray Day
7) Lily Fraser — Will Ye Gang Love?
8) Michael Palmer — Almost Independence Day
9) John Creger — The Ballad of James Coleman
10) Hal Bynum — If I Could Do Nothing I Wanted To
11) Hal Bynum — There'll Be Love
12) Lily Fraser — There Is Love
13) Tom Maringer — Turth Is Where You Find It
14) Barbars Hester — Follow Your Heart
15) Mark Austin — Do You Hear Me?
16) John Creger — Psalm 81
17) Peggy Maringer — Celestial Garbage Man
18) Tom Maringer — The Time Between
19) Michael Palmer — Knockin' On Heaven's Door
20) The TeaM Band — Amazing Grace
21) Lily Fraser — Giver of Life